The djed pillar, representing the backbone of the god Osiris, was the hieroglyphic symbol for stability. This amulet was originally found in two pieces, now rejoined. the bottom half is 24.2436.
From Giza, Street G 7000, Debris East of Pyramid IB. 1924: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition