Two small fragments of green pigment or paste; excavation notes report that there was originally one fragment of length 1.3 cm (1/2 in.); from a foundation deposit.
From Nuri, pyramid 50 (A Queen), northwest foundation deposit. 1918: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Sudan.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition