Lower right: K. W. 97; upper corners each inscribed 66.
By 1953, John Levy Galleries, New York; 1953, sold by John Levy Galleries to Maxim Karolik (b. 1893 - d. 1963), Newport, RI; 1964, bequest of Karolik to the MFA. (Accession Date: August 14, 2006)
Bequest of Maxim Karolik for the M. and M. Karolik Collection of American Watercolors and Drawings, 1800-1875