Single strand of short tubular beads of gray recycled glass, vertical blue and red stripes.
1960s, acquired by Genevieve McMillan (b. 1922 - d. 2008), Cambridge, MA; 2008, to the Genevieve McMillan and Reba Stewart Foundation, Cambridge; 2013, gift of the Genevieve McMillan and Reba Stewart Foundation to the MFA. (Accession date: January 30, 2013)
Gift of the McMillan-Stewart Foundation