Two blue bands with repeating interlacing diamond motif on either side of a band of red script bordered with yellow chevron pattern.
1946, Giorgio Sangiorgi (b. 1886 - d. 1965), Rome; 1946, sold by Sangiorgi to Adolph Loewi, Los Angeles; 1948, sold by Loewi to the MFA for $35. (Accession Date: May 13, 1948)
John H. and Ernestine A. Payne Fund