Two fragments with raised relief that join. There is a niwet hieroglyph and two feet with red pigment, facing left.
From Giza, interior chapel of Ankh-haf, G 7510. 1925: Excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition