One dressed surface with raised relief consisting of narrow band with white pigment and hieroglyphs on right and left side of band. "ef mer" on right side.
From Giza, Interior chapel of Ankh-haf, G 7510. 1925: Excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition