This fragment in raised relief has one divided column of hieroglyphs. There are two partial hieroglyphs, the head of a jackel head on the left and the head of an owl on the right.
From Giza, Pit 6 G 4734A, shaft (originally from G 4750). 1914 :Excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition