Paris: Henry Kahnweiler, 1914
On colophon page in blue [ink?]: "Max Jacob Picasso"
Mayfair Kunst A.G., Zug, Switzerland, from whom purchased by MFA for $4,680, April 8, 1970.
William A. Sargent Fund
© 2011 Estate of Pablo Picasso / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York.
- Illustrated by Pablo Picasso, Spanish (worked in France), 1881–1973
- Author Max Jacob, French, 1876–1944
- Publisher Daniel-Henry Kahnweiler, German (active in France), 1884–1979
- Printer Eugène Delâtre, French, 1854–1938
- Printer Paul Birault, French, active early 20th century
Place of Publication
Goeppert, et al., Picasso Books, 3; Geiser/Baer 35-37; Artist & Book 223; Ray, French Illustrated Book, 391
Overall: 25 x 18 x 2.5 cm (9 13/16 x 7 1/16 x 1 in.)
Medium or Technique
Illustrated book with three etching and/or drypoints