Paris: Editions Nord-Sud, 1922
Pen and brown ink monogram "P[reversed]R" on colophon page.
W. G. Russell Allen, Boston (1882-1955), by whom bequeathed to MFA, June 19, 1963.
Bequest of W. G. Russell Allen
© 2011 Estate of Pablo Picasso / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York.
- Illustrated by Pablo Picasso, Spanish (worked in France), 1881–1973
- Author Pierre Reverdy, French, 1889–1960
- Publisher Editions Nord-Sud, French, 20th century
- Printer Paul Birault, French, active early 20th century
- Printer Eugène Delâtre, French, 1854–1938
Place of Publication
Goeppert, Picasso Illustrated Books, 11; Geiser/Baer 63-65
Overall: 23.6 x 17 x 0.9 cm (9 5/16 x 6 11/16 x 3/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Illustrated book with three etchings