in plate on banderole: AVE GRACIA PLENA; on vase at center left: SNARN
lower center below engraved border: . Israhel . V . M .
verso, in graphite: B34/G20; C7007; (2534)
Aumüller Collection; purchased at auction by Paul Davidsohn (1839-?, Berlin), 1917; sold at auction in Leipzig, 1920, to Colnaghi for the MFA; accessioned by the MFA in 1921 [Lehrs lists the MFA acquistion date incorrectly as 1929]
Harriet Otis Cruft Fund