In graphite, verso: 18/150
Signed in the glass negative, ll: "Eug. Delacroix"
Verso, in violet ink: "S" and "L" in circle. Sagot and Le Garrec (Lugt 1766a)
PDP Register entry: Date acquired, 1/1/1923 [exact to month]. The glass plates of the Le Garrec portfolio (1921) were originally in the collection of Eugène Cuvelier, from whom they passed to the Paris collector Albert Bouasse-Lebel who, after making a small edition, passed them on to Le Garrec. The MFA purchased the portfolio from Le Garrec in 1923.
Samuel Putnam Avery Fund