Paris: Guyot / Frères Guyot [about 1788]
Georges Mathias, Paris, from whom purchased by MFA, July 1, 1931.
Maria Antoinette Evans Fund
- Etched by Laurent Guyot, French, 1756–about 1808
- After Etienne de Lavallée-Poussin, French, 1735–1802
- After Antoine Watteau, French, 1684–1721
- After Jean-Michel Moreau le Jeune, French, 1741–1814
- After François Voisin, French, active about 1790
Place of Publication
Berlin 505; Bibliothèque nationale, Inventaire 18th cen., v. 11, pp. 144-48, nos. 202-49.
Medium or Technique
Bound set of 48 etchings and lavis-manner engravings printed in brown and hand-colored