New York: Pratt Graphic Art Center, 1964
Pen and black ink front flyleaf "Efraín Barradas / San Juan / VI.1978"
Title page signed in graphite below image: "Fritz Eichenberg"; colophon page signed in red ink: "Jean Charlot"
By 1978, Efraín Barradas, San Juan, Puerto Rico; 1989, gift of Efraín Barradas to the MFA. (Accession date: February 22, 1989)
Gift of Efraín Barradas
- Illustrated by José Guadalupe Posada, Mexican, 1851–1913
- Illustrated by Fritz Eichenberg, American (born in Germany), 1901–1990
- Author Jean Charlot, Mexican (born in France, active in the United States), 1898–1979
- Publisher Pratt Graphic Art Center, New York, 1956–1986
- Printer The Stinehour Press, American, 1952–2008
Place of Publication
New York, New York, USA
Overall: 28 x 21.8 x 0.5 cm (11 x 8 9/16 x 3/16 in.)
Medium or Technique
Illustrated book with four electrotype impressions of original metal blocks, and one wood engraving