London: W. Bulmer and Co., 1795
Unidentified armorial binding, with motto "Franges non flectes"; Ellen T. Bullard; gift of the legatees under her will, November 12, 1959.
The Traveller; or, A Prospect of Society.
The Hermit; A Poem.
- Engraved by Thomas Bewick, English, 1753–1828
- Engraved by John Bewick, English, 1760–1795
- After Robert Johnson, English, 1770–1796
- After John Johnson, English, died in 1797
- After Oliver Goldsmith, English, 1730?–1774
- After Thomas Parnell, English, 1679–1718
- Author William Bulmer, English, 1757–1830