Paris: Louis Broder, 1960
Graphite on justification page: "Jacques Villon"
Galerie Gérald Cramer, Geneva, from whom purchased by MFA, June 8, 1964.
William A. Sargent Fund
© 2011 Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / ADAGP, Paris.
- Illustrated by Jacques Villon, French, 1875–1963
- Author Max Jacob, French, 1876–1944
- Publisher Louis Broder, French, 20th century
- Printer Emile Fequet, French, 20th century
- Printer Pierre Baudier, French, 20th century
- Printer Georges Leblanc, French, 20th century
Place of Publication
Ginestet & Pouillon, Villon, E589 (cover), App. 32-36 (illustrations)
Medium or Technique
Illustrated book with five color etching and aquatints, plus etching on cover