London: Thomas Roycroft, 1658
John Frederick Campbell, Earl Cawdor (1790-1860); Arthur and Charlotte Vershbow, by whom given to MFA, December 1976.
Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Arthur E. Vershbow
- Etched by Wenceslaus Hollar, Bohemian (active in Germany, Netherlands, England), 1607–1677
- Engraved by Pierre Lombard, French, 1613–1682
- Engraver William Faithorne, Sr., English, 1616–1691
- Etched by William Carter, English, born about 1630
- After Francis Cleyn, German, 1582–1658
- After Sir Peter Lely, Dutch (active in England), 1618–1680
- Designed and engraved by L. Richer, active in England, 17th century
- Author Virgil, born in 70 B.C.E.
- Editor John Ogilby, English, 1600–1676
- Printer Thomas Roycroft, English, died in 1677