Paris: Ballard; Le Jay, 1779
Robert Hoe (1839-1909); acquired in 1925 by William A. Sargent, Boston (1858-1936), by whom bequeathed to MFA, November 17, 1937.
Bequest of William A. Sargent
- Illustrated by Charles Monnet, French, 1732–after 1808
- Engraved by Jean Charles Baquoy, French, 1721–1777
- Engraved by Nicolas Delaunay, French, 1739–1792
- Engraved by Louis Legrand, French, 1863–1951
- Engraved by Louis Joseph Masquelier, French, 1741–1811
- Engraved by Jean Massard, 1740–1822
- Engraved by Jean Mathieu, French, 1749–1798
- Engraved by François Denis Née, French, 1735–1818
- Engraved by Nicholas Ponce, French, 1746–1831
- Portrait(s) designed by Guillaume Voiriot, French, 1713–1799
- Author Charles-Pierre Colardeau, French, 1732–1776
- Publisher Edmé-Jean Le Jay, French, died in 1797?