Geneva, and Paris: Monory, 1775
Acquired in 1906 by William A. Sargent, Boston (1858-1936), by whom bequeathed to MFA, November 17, 1937.
Bequest of William A. Sargent
- Illustrated by Charles Eisen, French, 1720–1778
- Illustrated by Jean-Michel Moreau le Jeune, French, 1741–1814
- Illustrated by Henri-Pierre Danloux, French, 1753–1809
- Illustrated by Clément Pierre Marillier, French, 1740–1808
- Engraved by François Rolland Elluin, French, 1745–about 1810
- Engraved by Charles Étienne Gaucher, French, 1741–1804
- Woodcuts by Jean Michel Papillon, French, 1698–1776
- Author Jean Paul André de Razins, marquis de Saint-Marc, French, 1728–1818
- Publisher François Hubert Monory, French, died in 1805?