London: the author, 1693
Inscribed title verso "Susanna Reynardson 1740"; Maggs Bros., London, from whom purchased by MFA, May 5, 1937.
John Wheelock Elliott Fund
Nouveau livre de desseins...contenant plusieurs sortes d'ouvrages de fer comme, portes, frontispices, balcons, rampes, d'escaliers, panneaux, etc.
- Designed by Jean Tijou, French, active from 1689–1712
- Engraved by Pieter van der Banck, French, worked in England, 1649–1697
- Engraved by Michael van der Gucht, Flemish, worked in England, 1660–1725
- Engraved by Peter Paul Bouché, Flemish, worked in England, born about 1646
- Engraved by Blaise Gentot, French, born in 1653
- Engraved by Paul van Somer II, Dutch (worked in France and England), about 1649–1694
- Title pages by Louis Laguerre, French, 1663–1721