Lausanne: Albert Skira, 1931
Graphite verso of half title: "Picasso"
W. G. Russell Allen, Boston (1882-1955), by whom bequeathed to MFA, June 19, 1964.
Bequest of W. G. Russell Allen
© 2011 Estate of Pablo Picasso / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York.
- Illustrated by Pablo Picasso, Spanish (worked in France), 1881–1973
- Author Ovid, 43 B.C.–17 or 18 A.D.
- Publisher Albert Skira, Swiss, 1904–1973
- Printer Louis Fort, French, 20th century
- Printer Léon Pichon, French, 20th century
Place of Publication
Artist & the Book 1860-1960, 224; Castleman, Century of Artists Books, p. 111; Goeppert, et al., Picasso Illustrated Books, 19
Medium or Technique
Illustrated book with 30 etchings