Paris: Louis Cellot, for Ch. Ant. and Cl. Ant. Jombert, 1771
Illegible ownership inscription on preliminary leaf; acquired in 1910 by William A. Sargent, Boston (1858-1936), by whom bequeathed to MFA, November 17, 1937.
Bequest of William A. Sargent
- Illustrated by Charles-Nicholas Cochin, le fils, French, 1715–1790
- Engraved by Pierre Philippe Choffard, French, 1730–1809
- Engraved by Benoît-Louis Prévost, French, about 1735–about 1804
- Engraved by Jean François Rousseau, French, born in 1740
- Engraved by Augustin de Saint-Aubin, French, 1736–1807
- Author Terence, about 190–158 BCE
- Publisher Charles Antoine Jombert, French, 1712–1784
- Publisher Claude Antoine Jombert, French, died in 1788
- Printer Louis Cellot, French, born in 1732?