Paris: Le Jay 
Unidentified armorial bookplate with motto "Deo et regi"; acquired in 1907 by William A. Sargent, Boston (1858-1936), by whom bequeathed to MFA, November 17, 1937.
Bequest of William A. Sargent
- Illustrated by Charles Monnet, French, 1732–after 1808
- Engraved by Jean Charles Baquoy, French, 1721–1777
- Engraved by Nicolas Delaunay, French, 1739–1792
- Engraved by Isidore Stanislas Helman, French, 1743–1806
- Engraved by Louis Joseph Masquelier, French, 1741–1811
- Engraved by François Denis Née, French, 1735–1818
- Engraved by Nicholas Ponce, French, 1746–1831
- Author Charles-Pierre Colardeau, French, 1732–1776
- Author Charles-Louis de Secondat Montesquieu, French, 1689–1755
- Publisher Edmé-Jean Le Jay, French, died in 1797?