Paris: Latitud Cuarenta y Uno, 1959
Red pencil on justification page: "Picasso / Iliazd [monogram] 11659"
Priscilla Glaser Goldenberg, from whom purchased by MFA, October 12, 1959.
William A. Sargent Fund
© 2011 Estate of Pablo Picasso / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York.
- Illustrated by Pablo Picasso, Spanish (worked in France), 1881–1973
- Typographical design by Iliazd, Russian (worked in France), 1894–1975
- Text by Pierre Bontier, French (?), 17th century
- Publisher Latitud cuarenta y uno (Le Degré quarante et un), French, 20th century
- Printer Roger Lacourière, French, 1892–1966
- Printer Jacques Frélaut, French, 20th century
- Printer Imprimerie Union de Raymond Barnier, French, 20th century
Place of Publication
Artist & the Book 243; Goeppert, Picasso Illustrated Books, 98; Baer, Picasso peintre-graveur, 1003-1018
Medium or Technique
Illustrated book with 16 drypoints