The artist; gift of the artist to the MFA. (Accession date: March 25, 2009)
Gift of Kenneth Paul Block, made possible with the generous assistance of Jean S. and Frederic A. Sharf
American, March 2–9, 1979
- Kenneth Paul Block, American, 1925–2009
- Illustrating design by Calvin Klein, American, born in 1942
- For Calvin Klein, Inc.
- Illustrating design by Oscar de la Renta, American (born in the Dominican Republic), July 22, 1932
- Illustrating design by Karl Lagerfeld, German (active in France), born in 1938
- For House of Chloé, French
- Illustrating design by Adolfo Sardiña, known as Adolfo, American (born in Cuba in 1933)
- For Adolfo, Inc.
- Client Fairchild Publications
- Published by W Magazine
Height x width: (45 x 44 cm)
Medium or Technique
Watercolor and black marker on paper