Paris: Georges Bell, 1858
William Sturgis Bigelow (1850-1926), by whom bequeathed to MFA, accessioned November 9, 1983.
William Sturgis Bigelow Collection
- Illustrated by Jean Louis Hamon, French, 1821–1874
- Photographer Auguste Nicolas Bertsch, French, 1813–1870
- Photographer Camille d'Arnaud, French, 19th century
- Author Joseph Méry, French, 1798–1865
- Publisher Georges Bell, French, 19th century
Place of Publication
Overall: 32 x 24.8 x 1.4 cm (12 5/8 x 9 3/4 x 9/16 in.)
Medium or Technique
Illustrated book with three photographs (salt prints from collodion-on-glass negatives), and one etching.