Graphite verso: "54"
William T. Walters, Baltimore, MD (1819-1894); Walters Art Gallery (renamed Walters Art Museum in 2000), Baltimore; acquired from sales desk of the Walters about 1970 by Lilian M. C. Randall, by whom given to the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, December 17, 2008.
Gift of Lilian Randall
- Louis Prang & Company, American, active 1860–1897
- After James Callowhill, British, 1838–1917
- After James Clarence Callowhill, British, 1865–1927
Height x width: 10 3/8 x 6 7/8 in. (26.4 x 17.5 cm)
Medium or Technique