Rectangular palette with rounded corners and curved sides. Shallow groove in center with traces of green mineral. Stone has gray and white veins with a large white stripe runing through the center of the length.
From south of Egeba (ASN148/23A/3). 1911. Excavated by Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition for the Archaeological Survey of Nubia; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the Egyptian government.
Archaeological Survey of Nubia