The artist; gift of the artist to the MFA. (Accession date: March 25, 2009)
Gift of Kenneth Paul Block, made possible with the generous assistance of Jean S. and Frederic A. Sharf
American, January 5, 1987
- Kenneth Paul Block, American, 1925–2009
- Illustrating design by Ralph Lauren, American, born in 1939
- For Ralph Lauren, Inc.
- Illustrating design by Carolyne Roehm
- Illustrating design by Patricia Pastor and Jed Krascella
- For Perry Ellis, Inc.
- Illustrating design by Oscar de la Renta, American (born in the Dominican Republic), July 22, 1932
- Illustrating design by Donna Karan, American, born in 1948
- Client Fairchild Publications
- Published by Women's Wear Daily
Height x width: 9 13/16 x 11 13/16 in. (25 x 30 cm)
Medium or Technique
Colored pencil and black marker on paper