The artist; gift of the artist to the MFA. (Accession date: March 25, 2009)
Gift of Kenneth Paul Block, made possible with the generous assistance of Jean S. and Frederic A. Sharf
American, July 3–10, 1981
- Kenneth Paul Block, American, 1925–2009
- Illustrating design by Calvin Klein, American, born in 1942
- For Calvin Klein, Inc.
- Illustrating design by Giorgio Armani, Italian, born in 1934
- Illustrating design by Adolfo Sardiña, known as Adolfo, American (born in Cuba in 1933)
- For Adolfo, Inc.
- Client Fairchild Publications
- Published by W Magazine
Height x width: (60 x 46 cm)
Medium or Technique
Watercolor and black marker on paper