The artist; gift of the artist to the MFA. (Accession date: March 25, 2009)
Gift of Kenneth Paul Block, made possible with the generous assistance of Jean S. and Frederic A. Sharf
American, September 3–10, 1976
- Kenneth Paul Block, American, 1925–2009
- Illustrating design by Calvin Klein, American, born in 1942
- For Calvin Klein, Inc.
- Illustrating design by Hubert de Givenchy, French, born in 1927
- For House of Givenchy
- Illustrating design by Roy Halston Frowick, known as Halston, American, 1932–1990
- For Halston, Inc.
- Illustrating design by Bill Blass, American, 1922–2002
- For Bill Blass, Inc.
- Client Fairchild Publications
- Published by W Magazine
Height x width: (46 x 61 cm)
Medium or Technique
Watercolor and black marker on paper