Conical body of light wood stained black, carved with several stepped sections and hollowed out through entire length. Oval embouchure hole. End of bell wrapped with animal skin, laced with leather. Strip of leather for carrying strap.
1977, sold by the estate of Edwin M. Ripin (1930-1975), Forest Hills, New York, to the MFA. (Accession Date: March 9, 1977)
Edwin M. Ripin Collection, Friends of the Collection Fund