The utensil has a plain ovoid end.
“B / L N” engraved on handle.
“STAINLESS” or “GEBELEIN / STAINLESS” struck on knife blades, which often have “STERLING” stamped on side of handle as well. “GEBELEIN” in incuse letters and “STERL” struck on dinner knife, on side of handle.
Commissioned in 1929 from Gebelein by the donors, who gave it to the Museum in 1981.
Knife, part of a fifteen-piece place setting