This is a corner fragment of a statue base with incised hieroglyphs on one face bordered by incised lines. It has three finished surfaces. The stone is black granodiorite, the break areas look almost melted (often with large pink feldspar veins or inclusions). GD4.
From Nubia (Sudan), Kerma, K X corridor 10-4. 1914: Excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Sudan.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition