Mark of blue square containing a rabbit with the word "REGISTERED" on the underside of the bottom. The lid is unmarked.
From the collection of Catherine Anderson, originally a resident of Dedham, Massachusetts, who began collecting Dedham Pottery in about 1920; to MFA, 2004.
Museum purchase with funds donated anonymously in honor of Catherine Anderson
- Dedham Pottery, active 1896–1943