London: Richard Reily, 1728
Sylvester Rosa Koehler, Boston (1837-1900), by whom given to MFA, October 20, 1898.
Gift of Sylvester Rosa Koehler
- Illustrated by Jacobus van Huysum, Dutch, active in England, 1687/89–1740
- Illustrated by William Sartorius, English, 18th century
- Engraved by Elisha Kirkall, English, about 1682–1742
- Author John Martyn, English, 1699–1768
- Printer Richard Reily, British, 18th century
Place of Publication
Dunthorne 193: ESTC (RLIN): T29089; Nissen 1289; Pritzel 5921; Hunt 476
Overall: 56.1 x 39 x 3 cm (22 1/16 x 15 3/8 x 1 3/16 in.)
Medium or Technique
Illustrated book with 50 engravings (printed in color and hand-colored), two mezzotints, and numerous woodcut vignettes.