Two incised rabbit marks. Mark of blue square containing a rabbit with the word "REGISTERED." "DEDHAM / TERCENTENARY / 1636-1936." All marks on the underside of the bottom.
From the collection of Catherine Anderson, originally a resident of Dedham, Massachusetts, who began collecting Dedham Pottery in about 1920; to MFA, 2004.
Museum purchase with funds donated anonymously in honor of Catherine Anderson
American, about 1936
- Dedham Pottery, active 1896–1943