Only the head of this amulet of Pataikos remains. There is a suspension ring on the back of the head. The amulet is compoed of soft white paste with a greenish-blue glaze.
Giza, G 7000 SW, Trench 34, debris. 1925: Excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition, assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition