This is the second fragment of 24-11-286c that depicts the lidded vessel being held by the man with the hieroglyphs above. It is a corner fragment with green rectangles with blue outlines that are no longer visible.
From Giza, Street G 7000, N of G 7131. 1924: Excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
Egyptian, Old Kingdom,