Verso, l.r. in graphite: G. W. Dijsselhof design for rooms of dr. W. van Hoorn (1896/98)
Watermark: Rampant lion with arrows and sword, surrounded by crowned circle, with the words "Propatria Eiusque Libertate" within the circle. Countermark: WHB. Probably from a mill in Vryheyt.
E. H. Ariëns Kappers, Amsterdam, NL; from whom purchased June 21, 2006
Museum purchase with funds donated by Sheldon and Leena Peck