The ovoid bezel of this ring features a central sistrum flanked by two cats. The bezel is cast while the shank appears to be hand-fabricated.
From Semna, under the Taharqa Temple, Room p. 1928: excavated by the Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Sudan.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
Egyptian, New Kingdom, 1550–1070 B.C.