Look for these paintings, sculptures, artifacts and other works of art. When you find something :
1. Put an X on the map in the gallery where you found it.
2. Write down at least one DESCRIPTIVE word about what you see! (For example: colorful, beautiful, happy, complicated, etc.)
Write down at least one NOUN identifying the image. (For example: table, girl, apple, etc.)
3. Write down what country the work of art is from.
4. Write down the year or the time period in which the work was made.
5. What is the work made of? (wood, oil paint, bronze, etc.)
Created ByClare Locascio