Four faience fragments of a votive double-cartouche. Inscribed with black paint. Two of the fragments are blue glazed and belong to one object; the other two fragments are green glazed and belong to the same object, but a different object than the two blue faience fragments.
From Nuri, pyramid VI, southeast. 1917: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of the Sudan.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition