Fragment of a large wedjat eye. Dark blue, with blue and green design in relief on one side only, brown paste.
From Giza, in street G 7400, east of Mastaba G 7450, west of mastaba G 7530, in debris. 1927: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition