Four conventionalized faience wedjat eye amulets; faded blue glaze, design on one side only, rough. Green and brown. Vary slightly in size.
From Egypt, Giza, Street G 7400, from radim South of Mastaba G 7450. 1927: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition