Bell-shaped over air twist stem, which has two ring annulated knop above large knob over conical foot.
1932, Petrocochini collection, London. By 1936, W. H. North, Esq., Gildford, Surrey, England; February 22, 1936, sold by W. H. North at American Art Association, Anderson Galleries, New York, lot 217 and bought by Forsyth Wickes, New York and Newport, RI (d. 1964); 1965, bequest of Forsyth Wickes. (Accession Date: December 24, 1965)
Bequest of Forsyth Wickes—The Forsyth Wickes Collection