Colored enameled glass. Standing figurine with arms outstretched wearing white veil, deep red dress both with gild edge, and a light blue cloak over left shoulder holding white gilt-edged cloth over left arm. From a Calvary group (?).
Max Strauss, Vienna. By 1932, Sandor Wolf (b. 1871 - d. 1946), Eisenstadt, Austria [see note 1]; November 11-15, 1958, Wolf sale, Fischer, Lucerne, lot 519. By 1960, Henri Heilbronner, Lucerne, Switzerland; 1960, sold by Heilbronner to the MFA for $200. (Accession date: September 21, 1960) NOTES:  The Wolf collection was published in "Osterreichische Kunsttopographie" 1932, vol. 24, pg. 142, no. 160.
Helen and Alice Colburn Fund 9/21/60