By 1913, Mrs. Horatio Nelson Slater [see note 1]; by descent to Mrs.Nelson Slater, Mrs.Esther Slater Kerrigan and Mrs.Ray Slater Murphy; 1944, gift of Mrs.Slater, Mrs. Kerrigan and Mrs.Murphy to the MFA. (Accession Date: February 10, 1944) Notes:  On January 24, 1913 the sculpture was loaned by Slater to the MFA.
Gift of H. Nelson Slater, Mrs. Esther Slater Kerrigan and Mrs. Ray Slater Murphy in memory of their mother Mrs. Mabel Hunt Slater
Group of Mars, Venus and Cupid
Overall (diameter at base): 154 x 87 cm (60 5/8 x 34 1/4 in.)
Medium or Technique