Hollow cast bronze; rectangular base with curved seat and high broken wall with striated surface. Female figure with right hand on knee, left on seat.
1958, sold by the artist to the MFA for £750 [see note 1]. (Accession Date: December 11, 1958) NOTES:  The sculpture was designed by Henry Moore in 1956-57, purchased by the MFA in 1958, and cast in 1959.
Harriet Otis Cruft Fund
© The Henry Moore Foundation 2010