Polychromed stone relief; Christ tied to column in center with soldiers and pharisees surrounding; high priest at top center holding scroll, wears hat with rosette; top left corner lost; numerous old chips.
1970, Blumka Gallery, New York; May 28, 1970, sold by Blumka Gallery to R. Thornton Wilson (b. 1886 - d. 1977), New York; 1983, bequest of R. Thornton Wilson to the MFA. (Accession Date: January 12, 1983)
Bequest of R. Thornton Wilson in memory of Florence Ellsworth Wilson